Netiquette - Forum Rules
This is a forum for staff members of member organizations of CEP to discuss or ask questions with relation to their work. This forum is not meant for the general public.
For the well functioning of the forum, we ask you to comply with the rules detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox below.
- Do not post the same message in more than one sub-forum;
- Keep your posts strictly professional;
- Do not post any private information of any individual on the forum;
- Do not post excerpts of personal emails;
- Do not give your login and password to anyone else;
- Only post with one username or account. Users with multiple accounts may be banned;
- Do not post copyrighted material on the forum;
- Do not post messages an abusive or indecent nature, nor any other material that may violate any applicable laws;
- Do not post messages of a commercial nature;
- Do not upload, post or otherwise make available any content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary;
- Do not repost content that was deleted by the CEP webmaster;
- Do not post or submit links on behalf of someone else that was banned from the Service.
CEP reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any post, thread or account at any time for any reason. While the administrators and moderators of this forum will attempt to remove or edit any generally objectionable material as quickly as possible, it is impossible to review every message. Therefore you acknowledge that all posts made to this forum express the views and opinions of the author and not CEP (except for posts by CEP staff) and hence will not be held liable.
As a user you agree to any information you have entered above being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent CEP cannot be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.
CEP has the right to modify the terms of this Agreement at any time, which modification shall be effective immediately upon posting. Accordingly, we suggest that you check this page periodically. To make your periodic review more convenient, we will post a date at the bottom of this page.
For more information about the registration process, or the CEP in general, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org